On Tuesday 25th February Captain Desy has arranged a meet and greet occasion for members involved in Inter Club panels.
If you have volunteered for a team or are still considering getting involved as a player, supporter or assisting with teams, please come along.
The occasion is in three parts; feel free to come to one or all sessions on the day.
We commence at 4.30 pm with practice drills on the range, chipping green and putting green. Our Professional Shane Jenkinson will be on hand to give advice in this area.
Our second session will be at 5.30 pm in the clubhouse where Captain Desy and his team will host a meet and greet tea/coffee reception. Come along and meet your fellow panel members, committees/team managers and mentors for a chat.
The final part of our meet and greet occasion is a meeting from 6 pm to 7 pm (maximum) with the following agenda:
• Captains welcome
• Introduction to managers and mentors
• Club guidelines for panel members
• Professional advice to panels
• Rules quiz
• Question and answer session before closing at 7 pm.
In order to cater for numbers we would appreciate some idea of numbers attending. Can you inform your respective manager if you are attending and which session you are available to attend?
Inter Club Team updates:
1. Barton Cup panels preparing for match v Corrstown on 21st March (provisionally). They have a practice match with Ashbourne arranged.
2. Irish Mixed match v Hollywood Lakes provisionally arranged for 4th April. Jeff in the process of arranging pairings and practice.
3. All Ireland Fourball. Tommy is still seeking to extend his panel. If you are min 15 handicap and up to 19/20 handicap and over 30 years of age consider getting involved in this fourball match play event.